|Online Marketing for Arts & Non-Profit Organizations
"Worker Bees ran an entirely different kind of marketing campaign for us, with positive, measurable results."
Jay Manley, Artistic Director
Foothill Music Theatre
If you need more single ticket sales, or are concerned about an aging subscriber base, Worker Bees can help you find and bring in your next generation of audience. They're hard to reach with traditional marketing methods, but using a combination of online buzz marketing techniques Worker Bees can help you build new, and loyal, audience relationships.
- Marketing plans, focused on online marketing techniques and tools
- Web site analysis and requirement documentation
Buzz Marketing Program Management
- Online advertising programs, featuring search engine advertising
- Creating, maintaining and disseminating show or company 'blogs'
- Online community development programs
Worker Bees offers seminars for those in arts marketing & management.
Contact Worker Bees to get started:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Camahort has created a dynamic, vibrant and consistently entertaining
blog for the Santa Clara County Democratic Party Committee. Her
contributions are a key part of our efforts to communicate with our constituents and
drive them to our web site."
Santa Clara County Democratic Party Webmaster and Executive Board member